Thursday, August 10, 2006

Where’s the outrage over the scores dead in Iraq?

If I hear one more time whining about a dead terrorist in Lebanon or a misfire in Iraq by Marines I’ll scream. (oops I'm screaming again - inside) Scores died. Scores – in the hands of Islamist. Arabs killing Arabs are just not a big cause for the bleeding hearts making a feast out of every casualty not killed by Arabs. I’m sick of it. I’m sick of the Main Stream Media's fake posture. I’m sick of CAIR and other Muslim groups in the west who “care” so very much for Lebanese and Palestinians but do not care at all for the Iraqis.

To all the Sheiks of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Emeritus – stop pouring money into terrorist’s hands and start helping your civilian brothers in Iraq. Enough with this!

No comments:

Post a Comment