Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Hamas Rockets hit Israeli Towns Again, World Yawns

Hamas Rockets hit Israeli Towns Again, World Yawns - so does the Israeli Media, could barely find any coverage.

Israeli news discussion forums notice this issue too. Despicable.

What I needed this morning is a distraction from the news. Here's a fun Hebrew/English mixed song for Israel I was just listening to:
For the Sake of Zion

Nice compilation of English songs for Jerusalem. May I recommend on Amazon:


I would have liked to say that I don't understand how 78% of the Jewish vote went for our new President, but I do. And I'll avoid expressing my opinion of that any further.... Suffice it to say - I'm not a a very active member of the Ann Arbor Jewish community for a reason. I rarely visit there.

No comments:

Post a Comment