Thursday, January 22, 2009

Who in the world fights a war in an attempt to minimize casualties at the enemy?

I'm not a blood thirsty maniac. I'm not calling for massive casualties, but I'm shocked from today's stupid exchange regarding casualties at Gaza.

When you have to shoot - shoot, when you are forced to fight, fight!(the link on this line is just to a video I linked before the recent operation in Gaza)

Gaza casualties over-inflated, probably no more than 600 - most armed

IDF denies, says over 1300 - most of all armed

Whiny terrorists deny, claiming gazillion deaths, a holocaust, no armed person found among the 10 trillion children bleeding in the streets(I went overboard... but that's what they are claiming in so many words)

Olmert doesn't get the concept of striving for victory

And Obama is pissing his pants with excitement towards making "peace"
It will be the policy of my administration to actively and aggressively seek a lasting peace between Israel and the Palestinians, as well as Israel and its Arab neighbors," he said.


If it weren't reality, it would be one very funny surrealistic comedy.

Is this guy playing Obama in our surreal movie?
Obama Look-Alike Becomes Indonesia TV Star


An Op-Ed in WSJ dares raising the question:
The Return of Carterism?

I just felt something turning in my stomach.

No comments:

Post a Comment