Monday, February 09, 2009

Election In Israel, Obama spoke, I turned TV off

I wish everybody in Israel a peaceful, relaxing day, strong voter show-up, and a sweeping victory for Bibi.

It appears voter registration in Israel had appeared for my wife and I at my parent's home, still I couldn't fly back and vote - so I can just view from afar.

Meanwhile, I avoided the fear mongering speech by dear Leader. Hope those of you who didn't turn off TV didn't suffer too much... I personally don't hold the front door open for snake oil salesmen. Wanna buy a bunch of steaks off of a pickup? Do ya? How about mortgage the future of your kids to get "global warming" research stimulated? Please. I'm not brain dead - yet.

Quick update...
Check out newer posts for other Israeli election news...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:51 PM

    Thanks alot. I am now a Muslim. Have a good night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:56 PM

    لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله

    There is none worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah.

    Joseph Ben Isreal

    ReplyDelete